3/21/2012

I received this awesome Blog Award from Carole over at  http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/   It is such an honor .  "Liebster" is German for "Dearest.  The award is a Share the Love Arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.  

 I am so thrilled that Carole selected me as one of her five recipients.  It is often difficult to keep your spirits up  when no one visits or leaves comments.  I know I try to always leave comments, but I know visitors are busy.  So when I get a comment I feel like someone in the world thought I was special enough to spend some of their time to let me know they visited.  Now, dear Carole took the time to give me an award that encourages and inspires me to look for people I also feel need to be noticed.  These five bloggers are people who inspire me with their talents and their artistry.I am so happy they are part of the crafting blog world. 



This is a list of Crafter's have have chosen to give this award to:

Wishing everyone the best of everything on everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue