1/31/2012

Cousin Birthday Card

Just a short post today.  I'm still not feeling too well, but today is my favorite person's birthday.  She's my cousin, but we are more like twin sisters (except she's the pretty one).  Anyway, I wanted to do a card that reminds me of her so I picked this beautiful white rose and combined it with some soft and shiny pastels.  I got the top part of the sentiment from Bird, this just fantastic blogger!  Her creations are just fabulous.  Thank you Bird!!!  The flower is cut from a sheet out of the DCWV stack "Ciao Bella".  There's a couple of stickles and some white organza ribbon from my stash.  I used one of the Paper Lace Cuttlebug folders on part of the layering. The other embossing folder is by Sizzix.



Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment if you have a chance.
Sue

1 comment:

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue