3/21/2011

Changes

Wow, it has been a long time between posts.  While I was recovering I did a lot of thinking about crafting.  I love to make cards, but I find that I just store most of them.  Many go to charitable organizations - OWH, Nursing Homes, etc.  But more go in plastic boxes.  So, I decided to take a break from card making.  I will still make the cards I need for personal use, but I won't be entering cards into any challenges.  Instead, I will concentrate on my scrapping.  I have boxes and boxes of memorabilia waiting to be used in page layouts.  I'm also going to try to scrap with what I have on hand.  Not just to save money, but to regain space in my craft area.


So, I'll be back later today with some pages to show.  Hope you come back to take a look.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue