3/22/2011

Three Elements Page Sketch

I do like to use page sketches for my scrapbook layouts.  One of my favorite sources is Scrapbook ETC
I chose this layout because of the three pictures of equal size.  It is just perfect for my three grandchildren.
I used this layout to make three variations.  This post will be variation  # 1  pretty true to the sketch.  It is an Easter layout featuring the bunny from Create-A-Critter, and the Happy Easter from the 2010 Easter Cartridge.


The base of the page is a 12" by 12" sheet of light blue card stock from Recollections.  The patterned papers are from DCWV - Stack #7.    I used a loop border punch on both the top and bottom edges of the blue checked paper and placed 1.5" strips of white card stock under the edges to show the loops. The photo mats are more of the light blue card stock with white inserts. The  white zigzag is actually one of Bazzill "Just the Edge" cardstock strips..  These borders have a smooth and a dotted side.  I put the dotted side up.  I used the Cricut to cut a 3" circle from dotted paper.  The blue circle and scalloped circle were cut with my Nestabilities.  The bunny is cut at 2.5".  The base is black card stock, layer one is pink and layer 2 is white, the tummy is also pink.  Happy Easter is cut from white and shadowed with pink.  The layered rectangle and the tab at the top were cut by hand.  I used a scalloped puch to make the edges on the tag.  I used silk flowers to bring more color into the page.
Here are some close ups of the page elements:


Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue