3/21/2011

Under the Stars



It is full of papers, card, punch outs and other items with bright colors.  I am finally using it for layouts.
I have three grandchildren who live with me - all of which are scouts. 


This layout is for my two Girl Scouts who stay at Camp Meadowbrook for their overnight camping experiences.
The frames are part of the punch outs and I used Scor Tape to attach the sides and bottom of each so the photos can be slid in from the top.  The duck pocket was taped the same way and accommodates a journal tag highlighted in the picture below.  The title, letters, lantern, marshmallows, trail map and cabin were also part of the paper pack.

This was an easy layout, so I made two others.  Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue