11/04/2010

Snowflakes

Since the weathermen are predicting snow showers tomorrow, I thought I'd post snowflakes. The nice warm kind.  These are snowflakes I made using the Cricut and the When Its Cold Outside cartridge.  I've made everyone on the package at least once, but gave many of them as presents previously.  They are so very detailed; I just love to make them.

Here's today's group:






Some closeups:

1st the snowman flake:

2nd the white Christmas tree flake:


3rd the reindeer flake:


4th the dreidel flake:


and 5th the pink and pearl flake:

I'll post the next six tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you have the time to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.  Sue

1 comment:

  1. Bueatiful Snowflakes! Thank you for accepting. Please feel free to go onto my blog and copy the award onto your blog. Thank you again!!

    http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue