10/31/2010

Happy All Hallows Eve


 Hi Everyone.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend and Halloween is a real treat for you tonight.
I just sent my grandchildren out (with their parents) to the nearest cluster of homes.  We don't have many houses by us and there aren't any children so we have to travel to a subdivision a mile or so away.
I will post a picture of them tomorrow since the camera went with them now.  The kids are dressed as Darth Vader, a Witchy Rock Star, and a Angel of Darkness.  Somehow, part of each costume is part of their personality on any given day.  Gee, it just seems like a few years ago I was getting my son ready to go out and get his candy haul for the year.  Now he has three of his own he gets ready.  Oh, well I have the dog.  She's dressed as a chicken.


Hope everyone has a great night.  Tomorrow I am posting a couple of mini albums I've been working on.  It seems like forever since I've finished a project.  I am working on so many things for the house and school projects I haven't found time to make cards.  But I just got a package from Really Reasonable Ribbon and it is full of beautiful ribbons and flowers.  I can't wait to dig in to it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Sue

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures of your grandkids! We have a lot of kids in the neighborhood and our dogs are going crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue