11/05/2010

Christmas Card #2

Here is the second Christmas card for this year.  It is a side step card.  The embellishments are mainly from last year's Christmas close outs.  I like the color combination of red, light blue and light green.  I also like to mix silver and gold together.  Blending metals was hard for me at first, but now it seems natural on some mediums.  Silver dazzles and gems as well as epoxy stickers also add to the decor.
 
One of the features on the "steps" is a tag with the sentiment I added three dimensional stickers and a half pearl.  Here is a closeup of the steps.

I am submitting this to PaperPlaytime.  This week's challenge is to include a clock, ticket or tag in your work.

Thanks for stopping by.  
Sue

3 comments:

  1. love the card, it is so festive..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much detail I love it! I see that you are going to be in a very exciting Blog Hop! I will definately be checking it out! I have never done a mini before. TFS at PPT! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!!! I love the color choice and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue