11/10/2010

Christmas Card #5

Since I made the black and white card for a Paper Cutz Challenge, I've wanted to do another.  So here is Christmas Card #5 mostly black and white. The dove is from Beyond Birthdays Cricut Cartridge, and "Merry Christmas" is cut from the Calligraphy Collections Cartridge.  This card features another pin from my friend June, cream Prima roses, and a white rose from Michaels.  I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder for the dove, and a Sizzix folder for the black mat.  The papers are from the "La Creme" matstack by DCWV. 


Here's the card.



Here's a closeup of the dove.  I used a rhinestone for his eye and also as the dot on the i in Christmas:

And a closeup of the flowers and pin:
Thanks for stopping by.  If you have some time, please leave a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue