11/08/2010

Christmas Card #3

This is a tri-fold shutter card.


One of the reasons I like paper crafting and sewing is the engineering aspect.  By taking a flat piece of paper or fabric and making a few cuts, folds, and tucks you come of with a three dimensional piece of art.  Here are more pictures highlighting the details of the card panels.






I love cardinals.  This epoxy sticker just stole my heart.

I never could get the star in the center to be straight.  The tree was cut from a sheet of embossed patterned paper.






Rudolph was also from a sheet of patterned paper.  I added the gem to the snowflake and small pearls to the edge of the circle.  I also pierced the scallops to add more texture.



Thanks for stopping by.  If you have the time please leave a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.


Sue







1 comment:

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue