10/30/2011

New Page to Blog

I've been busy, really.  Getting the kids ready for Halloween and trying to get the outside prepped for winter is first priority now.  I've worked on a few cards, but they'll be posted in a day or two.  Just need to fine tune a few things.  Today, I decided to break off some of my projects onto separate blog pages.  The first being a page just for C F Missions.  I will not be posting missions as instructional or "hey look what I'm doing", but I did want to keep track of what I am doing (if you would like to see the pics just click on the superman to the left at the top of my blog).  Tomorrow's a big day for my family.  They love Halloween and I hope to get some pictures of the kids.  Although, I like their "baby" outfits more than what they choose now days.  I think they're all vampires or zombie now.  Oh well, I'll have to settle for the neighborhood's little ones to bring the cute and cuddly costumes out!

Hugs
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue