9/14/2011

Halloween Mini Page 1

Halloween is a big holiday in our family.  I always have lots of pictures of everyone's costume and trick or treat night as well as any party we might host.  I decided to do a mini album of different page styles for this Halloween.  Here's the first one.

Page 1:
Library envelope page:
Front side.  I used the Cricut and cut a 5 1/2" library pocket out of black card stock.  I used two designer pages, ribbon, and embellishments from my stash to decorate it.  
For the back of the page I cut a rectangle and folded it in half.  I taped the bottom and open side to form a tall pocket. A binding strip of black card stock is scored  in half and again at 1/4" on each side of that score.  The scores are folded (mountain/valley) before  attaching it to the sides of the tall pocket card.   I glued the library card to the front of the tall pocket and add a mat to the back side.  T
The card stock punch out mummy "jiggles".  I don't have any of those springs and I remember someone on the web made one with punched paper and beading wire.  So I made my own from two paper circles and beading wire I wrapped around a pencil.  I used Scor Tape to attach it to the mat.  It worked out just fine.


I haven't made the tag for the library pocket yet.

Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.
Hugs
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue