9/09/2011

Halloween Card - Cricut Holiday Cakes Cartridge

Eek!  There's a spider on my nose...


I really like this jack-o-lantern from the Holiday Cakes Cartridge.  So I'm entering this in the Paper Cutz Challenge for this week.


I welded one "face" and one blank together to form a card.  Then I cut out an extra blank for the inside of the cover.  The "spooky" cut made a great hair piece.  The web is a brad, the spider and inside decorations are
rub-ons, and Eek is letter stickers.  I really like the eyelashed googly eyes.  I used Memento Tangerine and Cantaloupe inks to do the shading.





Thanks for stopping by.   I'd love to hear what you think.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue! How cute is this!! You make the best cards, my friend! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pumpkin card. I love the eyes and that fun little spider. The details you added with the white pen area great!

    Jani
    (soon to be PCC dt member :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue