9/10/2011

All Occasion Sunflower Card

You know the phrase "Let your fingers do the walking."  Well, this is my version of  "Let the paper do the talking".  The front of this card is made from a sheet of paper in K&Company  Designer Mat Pad (Susan Winget's watercolors).
I trimmed the 4.75" x 6.75" paper to fit the 4" by 5.25" mat on my card.  Embellishments are a small silk sunflower with a splash of shear purple ribbon, and two butterflies that I cut from a second sheet of the same paper then covered them with glossy accents. I placed the butterflies on top of the same image on the paper using foam tape ti pop them out.  You can see the original image on the paper under the raised image.  [clear as mud right?]

Inside is a simple knotted ribbon and rub on hearts.
 I thought it would be either a nice thank you, thinking of you, get well or birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know what you think.

Hugs,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue