12/03/2010

A Note of Thanks

I used the blackout cut  of the musical note from Gypsy Wandering as an accent on this thank you card.  The card started with a 4.25 by 11 inch piece of white card stock folded to make a portrait A2 card.  I covered the front with a 4 by 5.25 inch piece of purple designer paper after I inked the edges with a cocoa stamp pad.  I took a piece of ivory card stock and ran it through the Cuttlebug folder Allegro.  I used ink pads to  to color the cream card stock all over - one lavender and two shades of pink were used.  I then went back over the raised embossing with lavender to make it more predominate. I inked around it with the cocoa ink.  I trimmed this piece to 4 by 3.75 inches and attached it to the upper center of the purple paper.  The musical note was cut at 3.48 inches.  I inked it with cocoa ink, tied a white ribbon to one of the note stems and added three gems then pop dotted it onto the top.  I then add a gem to each corner.  The wording was printed on the computer and tucked it under the bottom of the embossed layer.
Thanks for stopping by.  Sue

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Love the background paper and the color combo you used is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue