10/03/2010

http:/ Cricut Card Challenge #44

 A Tri-Fold Halloween Card is the challenge at Cricut Card Challenges this week.  A Child's Year has so many wonderful images that it's hard not to find an occasion to use it.  This little witch "trick or treater" is one of my favorites. 

I bought this sheet of black and orange sparkle paper to scrapbook, but found the pattern way to overwhelming to make a page.  Even in small doses it is really busy.  But the spiders are so cute.  I thought the tri-fold card and backing the girl with green and orange toned it down just a bit.  I was hoping the rhinestones would make it appear that she is whistling while she goes from house to house.  

There are some awesome projects for this week by the design team and the entrants.  Please go take a peek  You won't be disappointed.
Hope you like.  Leave a comment if you have time.  I took off the verification word.  Sorry, I didn't even realize it was there.

Sue




1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute Sue! I love the paper you used and the silouette is awesome! The tri fold card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue