10/03/2010

Can't use the Cricut?

Oh, Mary this was fun.  I used to make all my cards without the Cricut.  Now it's a challenge.  Sigh, the times, they are a changin'.  Here's my entry.  I have an old stack of Christmas Papers that included some stickers.  I never really liked the base paper because it feels like vinyl and it has these ridges.  So I used it as the cream background.  The DP is from the same stack.  The ornaments are stickers as is the entire inside of the card.  See, I wouldn't have thought of doing that if you wouldn't have made this challenge.  I used pearls, a star shaped gem, gingham bows and rub on holly for the bling.   This was fun.  I'll have to do it more often.

Hugs,
Sue


This was a fast card to make once I got the idea...thanks again Mary.

Four stickers made the inside.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sue! Love the gingham ribbon on the ornaments...it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue