10/05/2010

Designer Paper

For challenge # 61 at Paper Cutz Challenge we were to make a card, LO or craft project using 3 patterned papers.  I chose my three papers from a K & Company  Floral DreamsI didn't use the Cricut for this card.  The small flowers were punched as well as the scalloped borders.  The butterfly started out white.  I inked it with Creamy Brown to soften the contrast with the beige paper.


These were the sheets of DP I used.

I used the swirl as the flower stems.

The inside of the card.

Closeup of punched flowers and butterfly.
This was a fun challenge.  This is a pack of paper I rarely use.  Some of the sheets are beautiful and others are just not my style.    Thanks for stopping.  I appreciate any feedback you have to offer.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue