2/22/2011

Spring Card

I'm trying to get into the spring mode; kinda hard while it's snowing and that is on top of the ice we got yesterday:(

Oh well, Mary wanted Spring Cards, so I thought I'd try. You know when kids go through the knock-knock joke and made up word stage?  Well, my grandson is there.  So hence this card:

Even my smiling Easter chicks aren't making me want a Popsicle, LOL

Very simple card.  The papers and the card stock are from the 12" x 6" Cricut packs.  The printed paper is the Doodlecharms pack.   The Popsicles are from the Doodlecharms cartridge and are cut at 2.5".  I found the flower buttons at Walmart.

So, hope it's more like spring in your area.  Have a great day.

Sue

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute, they would make adorable birthdaY invitations

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue