1/08/2011

Up In the air

These teetering friends are chasing butterflies...
This is my card for the challenge at My Time to Craft Challenge #122 - "Up in the Air"


The card is Bazzil yellow card stock cut at 5.5" by 8.5" and folded portrait style.  I cut a piece of DCWV glitter paper (from Butterflies and Blossoms) at 4" by 5.25" and then attached at 1" by 5.25" strip of DCWV glitter green(from the Spring Showers) along the bottom. I cut a 5.25" piece of lace and attached it to the bottom before attaching the whole topper to the card front. The Teeter Friends is an old punch out I had in my stash.  And the butterflies are from K & Company.  I placed some Recollections gems for the butterfly's flight path.  The card is very shinny in person, it doesn't show on the photographs.
Thanks for stopping by
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue