12/31/2010

Happy New Year

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope this year brings good health and happiness to each of you.

I want to thank Mary at CardzTV for featuring a card I made. Mary was sweet and featured it on a Cards and Coffee this week. She is such a wonderful, talented friend.  If you would like to see the details of the card click here Mary's Birthday Card.

I haven't been making any paper crafts with everyone home - it's such a mad house. But they are all going back to school on Monday.  I was lucky enough to get Life is a Beach, Winter Wonderland, Robotz, and  50 States (I love birds and flowers, and now I have 50 new ones of each.)  Can't wait to use them.

In the mean time, I'm busy thinking up ideas.  I think on Mondays, I will create a card made using a card feature on one of the Cricut cartridges.   Gee, there are so many of them throughout all the cartridges.

So I hope everyone enjoys this evening and a this weekend.  Be safe!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Have the happiest New Year ever, my friend, and God bless you!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue