10/12/2010

Focus on Orange

Paper Playtime is focusing on the color orange this week.  I tried to incorporate as many shades of orange as I could in my card "Mr. Pumpkin".  Maybe he will meet up with Mr. Turkey and enjoy trick-or-treating LOL.

Dressed for an autumn night out.

Ooop!  Need to trim a string on the ribbon.

This is the pumpkin card on Wild Card combined with the top hat on ACY St. Patrick's Day cut.

I scrunched the ribbon and added foam glitter leaves and a cream sunflower.
 Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment if you have time.
Thanks
Sue

4 comments:

  1. I really love your creations...very unique - very beautiful. I'm your newest follower...
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so full of smiles! I love it! Great job using lots of shades of orange. I just love the flower, leaves, and ribbon on Jack's hat. Great, great card. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous project fits in the challenge for this week at Papercraft Star! And it's not too late to enter the gift certificate drawing either, if you haven't already! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything about this card! I found you on Paper Playtime. I am your newest follower and can't wait to see what else you come up with. I need to get ACY now, I want that top hat! LOL

    http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com
    please stop by I love meeting with new friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue