1/09/2012

Updating my card stash! Outlines Rubber Stamp Sketch

I've had so much fun this weekend adding new cards to my "Card Stash".  Lately I've been a creative slump; probably due t the rush of the holidays.  So, I spent time searching out new card "sketches",  "maps" or "recipes" to rekindle a spark of creativity.  I found this adorable card design at Outlines Rubber Stamps.  Of course, I missed the deadline because I didn't get my post done in time, but I loved making this card.
here's a close up
Recipe:
Card size A2 (5.5 x 4.25 inches)
   Pink and Yellow card stock from Colorbok Pastel Cardstock Pack
   Designer Paper - From my stash
Stamp
   "Hugs and Kisses" from CARDZ TV STAMPS "Encouraging Thoughts"
    Ink - Momento Hot Cocoa
Embellishments
   Ribbon - Jumbo Ric Rac from Wrights
   Gems from Recollections
   Lillies from Prima Flowers
   Butterfly from Paper Wishes
Cricut Cut
   I made the scalloped border by welding circles to a rectangle (both cut from George and Basic Shapes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue