11/20/2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge 95

FOR CARDZ TV CHALLENGE #1 CLICK HERE.

 "We're So Thankful"!   is challenge #95 at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  Make a Thanksgiving card using a card cut from any Cricut Cartridge.
Here's my entry:
 The card cut is from Picturesque.  The cartridge shows it as a tri-fold card, but I changed it to a bi-fold.  It is cut at 4.25" high (making it 11.18" wide).  This is my favorite cartridge for card cuts because they are all unique.


The greeting is cut from Lyrical Letters at 1.65" high making it 4" wide. I cut the pinecone twice splitting the second cut into the cone and the needles.  I inked the needles green and the cone brown on that cut.  Then layered both pieces onto the first cut before adding it to the phrase cut.


I wanted my little surprise to really stand out so I backed the windows with green glitter paper and recut only one window (by hand).

Here is the inside:
I just love this little pilgrim mouse.  He is so sweet.  The beautiful saying "Sending you miles of smiles" is from CardzTV Stamps.  It is part of the Encouraging Thoughts set Mary created.  I must say these are some of the best quality stamps I've ever used.  They are really deep cut so they ink beautifully.



Supplies
Stamps: CardzTV Stamps "Encouragimg Thoughts"
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa, Olive Green
Paper: Recollections white and craft, DCWV green glitter, Dana's Closet green (inside lining on top)
Bling: Recollections flower and gem
Cuts: Cricut Picturesque and Lyrical Letters
Image: MS Office

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out all the other entries at Cricut Cardz Challenge.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. This is just perfect, you did a fabulous job! Thanks for joining CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Wow, these are all so beautiful!! The details are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, would have left more the first time...was going to reply to your message on my blog but got the no-reply message. Thanks for visiting saving4six. I LOVE the crock pot mac and cheese but will say that the cheeseburger soup is one of my new favorites. I have been making it about once a week now...hmmm, maybe tonight! I would love to see the recipe for the hot chocolate you mentioned...will check back to see if you post it. I'm having a sledding party and would love to whip up a batch!!
    Thanks again for visiting and commenting.
    Blessings,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue