10/14/2011

16th Birthday Fashionista Purse

I made this purse gift holder for my granddaughter's 16th birthday.  She's more goth than girly and her favorite colors are black and purple. I didn't mat the inside because she is going to use this as an autograph keepsake from her birthday party at Great America's FrightFest this weekend.  Here's some pics and here's the link to how to make the purse.

 I used a black ribbon to loop over a button for the closure on this bag.

 The LOVE Square is a weld Home Accents Solutions and George, The Ha-P-Day is a weld from Smiley faces.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have the time, leave a comment.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is awesome and I'm sure put a smile on the recipient's face.
    Thanks so much for joining our 'Birthday Challenge' at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    www.darscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! She's gonna love that I bet =) Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue