9/28/2010

Inspiring Challenge

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long posted a beautiful Christmas picture to spark inspiration for their challenge.In this picture, it was the aluminum stocking hangers and the bows on the tree that started the imagination for this card.When I was young we didn't have a fireplace.  I was always fascinated with stocking hangers when we visited families who hung their stockings for Santa.  Probably a tad envious since ours just laid under the tree.  Here's my version, thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment if you have time.

May your holidays be filled with Joy!



The Cricut cuts are:
reindeer - Gypsy Wanderings
stocking - Very Merry Tags
"Joy" - Wild Card

3 comments:

  1. so cute, love all the elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!

    Denise

    scraps-4-ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love all the elements especially the butterfly! How creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your messages, thanks!! Sue